$170 per 60-minute session is my customary fee.
I do not accept insurance as direct payment for treatment, however many of my patients do receive "out-of-network" benefits covering a sizable portion of the cost of therapy. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash or check are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.